Supercharge your business: Guide to Internet Marketing
Registration & Networking: 7.00pm to 7.15pm
Workshop will start promptly at 7.15pm
We're conducting the "Guide to Internet Marketing" workshop on 1 December 2016, as part of Sky Digital Agency's fund raising effort for St. Andrew's Mission Hospital.
It is compulsory to make a donation on giving.sg - https://goo.gl/jw5PzA for entry to the event. For participants without the electronic receipt from giving.sg will be denied entry to the event.
For more details, please read the 1st point under FAQ: “How do I attend this workshop?”
We want to say a BIG THANK YOU to TechCircle (by Vertex Holdings) for allowing us to use the event space for FREE, and made this event possible!
Here's an overview of what you are going to learn in this 2 Hour Workshop:
1. Introduction to the workshop (15 min)
• Why are we here today?
• What is Internet Marketing?
• Buyer's Journey on the internet
• Marketing Strategy on the internet
2. Guide to Internet Marketing: Websites (30 min)
• Is your website conversion friendly?
• 9 techniques to double your landing page conversions
• 5 Tips to better Internet Marketing
• SEO, Create a keyword Strategy
• How to build your leads and audience with Blogs
• Converting your audience with your website
• How do we track your marketing efforts on your Website?
3. Guide to Internet Marketing: Facebook Marketing (30 min)
• Why Facebook Marketing?
• What can Facebook Marketing do for your business?
• How do you get leads for Facebook Marketing?
• What content should you share on Facebook?
• Facebook Marketing best practices
4. Guide to Internet Marketing: Email Marketing (30 min)
• What is Email Marketing?
• What can Email Marketing do for your business?
• How can you build your leads and audience with Email Marketing?
• What content should you share with Email Marketing?
• Email Marketing best practices
• How can you nurture your email leads?
• How can you convert your email leads?
5. Question and Answer (15 mins)
Who is this workshop for?
• Marketing Executives
• Digital Marketing Executives
• Startups and Business Owners
• Financial Advisers
• Property Agents
• Anyone who would like to understand more about internet marketing
What you'll need to bring to class:
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
• Basic handouts will be provided during registration
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Hello there! I'm Charmaine, Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency. Aside delivering many digital projects and successful campaigns for our clients under my very own Startup for the past 7 years, I've realize a gap in being able to equip my Clients about the internet.
As I meet many business owners over the years, I've come to realize that if the Client does not know the importance of internet marketing before we build their website for them, they do not know what they should have on their website, how they should position themselves and their business, and eventually struggle to get sales leads online.
I've met many business owners that have approached us to design and code a business website, Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs also known as Email Marketing) or a Facebook page for them, but they do not know what they should do to connect with their audiences online, and with the different digital mediums and platforms.
Many Clients understands the importance of having a website these days, an online presence is a must, even if it is just to show your business contact details. But many do not know what content they should have online or what tone to have on their website, so that they are able to connect with their audiences, potential customers, and eventually convert them into their customers.
I hope to share about internet marketing and some of the FREE digital marketing tools available online with you. Some tips, and techniques, to eventually help you bring in more leads for your business in the long run.
FREE digital marketing tools must be paired with the RIGHT marketing techniques and knowledge, to effectively bring in leads for your business.
Here's a FREE Ebook on "Why is Email Marketing an effective digital marketing tool for businesses?" for your download here: http://eepurl.com/cnoI0L
More of Sky Digital Agency Workshops: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
1. How can I attend this workshop?
As part of Sky Digital Agency's Giving Back this December, we’re conducting the workshop “Guide to Internet Marketing” on 1 December 2016 (Thursday) from 7.15pm to 9.15pm.
Here's how we do it. To attend the workshop, participants will need to donate the workshop fee ($50.00) directly on St. Andrew's Mission Hospital's Giving.sg Charity profile page here: https://goo.gl/jw5PzA
Next, participants will also need to register for the event on our Peatix event page here, which is FREE, to guarantee yourself a seat, as the event space has limited seats.
As you come for the event, produce the Giving.sg e-receipt donation (any donations for the period 22 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016) for entry to the workshop on Guide to Internet Marketing on 1 December 2016 at 7pm!
The usual price of this workshop is $125.00, but as part of Sky Digital Agency’s giving week, you only need to produce a $50.00 e-receipt of your donation on Giving.sg to attend the Supercharge your business: Guide to Internet Marketing workshop.
If you do not know of any charities or organization to give to, here is one that we’re supporting at Sky Digital Agency - https://www.giving.sg/st-andrew-s-mission-hospital
For more about the nationwide movement on Giving Week, you can read more about it here: http://www.givingweek.sg/
There are limited of 25 seats available for this event, and we recommend for you to sign up early.
Each ticket requires a donation of $50.00 to any charities on Giving.sg.
Each participant needs to produce $50.00 donation receipt on giving.sg for entry to the event. If you have registered for 2 persons, you will have to make a donation for $100.00, and so on.
For participants who are unable to produce the $50.00 electronic giving.sg donation receipt during registration will be denied entry to the event.
Please also register for a seat on our Peatix page as the space has limited capacity.
2. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Respond within 24~48 hours)
Or you may call us at 6679 5782 between 9am to 6pm
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
As we require a donation to Giving.sg to attend this event/workshop, transfer and refunds are not applicable for this workshop.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the Peatix e-ticket via your Mobile Phone.
You should also produce your e-receipt of your donation on Giving.sg) to gain entry to this event.
5. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
No. For this event, there is no minimum class size to proceed.
Please come between 7.00pm to 7.15pm for registration, as the building restricts anyone to come up after 8.00pm. Most importantly, we will be starting promptly at 7.15pm.
6. What are my transport options getting to the event?
250 North Bridge Road Raffles City Tower #05-03 Singapore 179101
Nearest MRT Station(s):
City Hall (Green/Red Line) - 2 mins walk
As you exit the station to Raffles City via the escalator, take the left glass door,
Here's a picture of the event space!
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- 250 North Bridge Road Raffles City Tower #05-03 Singapore 179101
Early Bird (Seats) FULL Standing Ticket FULL
- Venue Address
- Singapore 179101 Singapore
Cityhall MRT (1 min walk)